The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Manuel Llaser on Discourse in Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mlippo
View Profile
Inner circle
Trieste (Italy)
1227 Posts

Profile of mlippo
Hello everyone.

I've just finished listening to the episode with Manuel Llaser

http://discourseinmagic.com/episode-151-......l-llaser

Well, in my opinion this is maybe the best episode of the series so far and I really recommend everyone to listen to it.
What he says about his magic (although influenced by having spent a lot of time with Tamariz and other members of the Escuela Magica de Madrid), his experiences, the way you should think about your effects/routines and how to work and improve them and so much more, is pure gold!

I wasn't familiar with his name, until I recently saw his Penguin Live Act (another recommendation!).
His English is excellent, so don't be afraid of having to decipher what he's talking about at first ...

No more to say, if not to follow the link and enjoy the talk and then go to your desk and start thinking ...

Mark
EllisJames52
View Profile
New user
Pittsburgh PA
51 Posts

Profile of EllisJames52
Met him at magifest. He had a version of Mike Close's frog prince that fooled me badly, but more importantly it was incredibly entertaining.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Manuel Llaser on Discourse in Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL