The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Outlaw Pandora box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

greerj
View Profile
Loyal user
East Tennessee
283 Posts

Profile of greerj
There is an Outlaw Pandora's box on the big auction site if anyone is interested. Just wanted to throw that out there.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Thanks for the heads up.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
391 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
At 523 bucks so far?
Lunacy!
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2019, morgaine_le_fey wrote:
At 523 bucks so far?
Lunacy!

I agree. It's only good for one one performance because we all know once you open Pandora's Box you can never close it. lol
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Well, it was lower, but then "helpful" people get on forums and tell everyone about it. So they jump on and bid, driving up the price.
greerj
View Profile
Loyal user
East Tennessee
283 Posts

Profile of greerj
So, if we know of something for sale that fellow Café members might be interested in, we should keep quiet? Not be helpful? I just bought a carnie box on ebay. I never noticed anyone telling Randy that he should have kept quiet and only let ebay watchers have access to it. Seems like a double standard, or at the very least selfish.

John Greer
Ace of Spades
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Ace of Spades
I for one like to see 'heads up' on the Café. I don;t have time to check EVERY place that has something for sale.
prankmonster
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of prankmonster
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2019, greerj wrote:
So, if we know of something for sale that fellow Café members might be interested in, we should keep quiet? Not be helpful? I just bought a carnie box on ebay. I never noticed anyone telling Randy that he should have kept quiet and only let ebay watchers have access to it. Seems like a double standard, or at the very least selfish.

John Greer

Thanks for the heads up. Remember, you can't please every personality and every perspective. There would be gatekeepers in every corner and community. You did well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Outlaw Pandora box (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL