The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Jack Chanin shells (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jokerthehoudini
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of jokerthehoudini
Hey everyone! I’m really getting into the 3 shell game. I have a good amount of shells so far. Mainly black fox and school for Scoundrels, but I really want to know what jacks shells look like. Does anyone have a set there willing to send me pictures of? Also where on earth can I get some Jack Chanin tribute shells? Someone out there must have a set they don’t use Smile!

Please let me see what you got!

Thanks
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Send me your email.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
jokerthehoudini
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

jokerthehoudini
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Steven sent me pictures! They are beautiful now it’s time to find a set for my collection! Original or the tribute shells!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Jack Chanin shells (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL