The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Moving to Portland OR and looking to meet and connect with magic community (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dschmunis
View Profile
New user
Hillsboro, OR
91 Posts

Profile of dschmunis
Hi all,

After years of dreaming and one long year of planning, it is finally becoming reality. My family and I are moving to Portland OR (Hillsboro area) on June 1.

I'd love to meet and get involved with the magic community in Portland and meet with fellow magicians of any level (I'm,myself, very much a beginner) and hopefully get a regular meet up going. Pls PM me if interested or just to introduce yourself

Best,
D
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Hey welcome to town! There are a ton of us here! Check out http://www.portlandsocietyofmagicians.com
dschmunis
View Profile
New user
Hillsboro, OR
91 Posts

Profile of dschmunis
Hi Brian,

Thank you for the welcome. I've already been in touch with Aaron and looking forward to attending the meetings once they resume after the summer break.

Still, wouldn't mind trying to arrange something a bit more regular if there's interest!
peppermeat2000
View Profile
Elite user
428 Posts

Profile of peppermeat2000
PM'D YOU...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Moving to Portland OR and looking to meet and connect with magic community (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL