The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TRUxtreme by Menny Lindenfeld (25 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Magikgym
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Magikgym
Thought I knew how it was done too. Boy was I wrong. This is 10 times better. I'm glad I purchased it. It's worth every penny especially since I'll be using and performing it for a very long time. I'm loving it.
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Hi no when I said I figured it out I mean I am performing 80 percent of them, some of the best effects. So yes I really figured it out.
To me it was overpriced, I waited, watched several times while playing with bands and ...... I mean it looks exactly like the trailer when I perform it I have some different hookups prior to doing some .
Magikgym
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Magikgym
Great it is. This stuff is so good, I fool myself. And, if someone ask me to show them some magic....no matter where or the situation, I always have at least 2 rubber bands & coins on me..
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Is the get ready for the effects, something that can be done without misdirection? Hand burners....will this fry them?
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
YES STEVE BROOKS CALLS THIS UNBELIEVABLE RUBBER BAND MAGIC. IT SURE IS . I BOUGHT IT. GREAT STUFF.
I STRUGGLED WITH BUYING IT BUT I REALIZED : AFTER SEEING THE REVIEWS ETC,.,....... WHAT AM I GOING TO USE MORE THAN THE GREATEST RUBBERBAND MIRACLES
IN MAGIC HISTORY. THINK ABOUT IT. PEOPLE WOULD HAVE GIVEN A LOT MORE THAN YOU IMAGINE FOR SOME, TO BE ABLE TO DO THESE VISUAL MIRACLES.

IF PENETRATIONS WERE REAL MAGIC THEY WOULDN'T LOOK ANY BETTER. PRESS THE BUY BUTTON. YOUR POCKET SPACE WON'T REGRET IT, YOU WILL USE THIS FROM NOW ON AND ON!!! THANKS MENNY.
Magikgym
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Magikgym
Yes there is no misdirection needed if you practice the get ready which isn't hard. You will be able to do it in a second. Spectators don't even see it. It looks like you are putting the band around your fingers and then causing it to penetrate your finger. Especially the slow motion penetration. It flies right by them.
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
I just performed this tonight. Never got reactions like this before from rubber band magic.
If you think of things you will perform , how much you will perform them and the zero pocket space this requires,
this is the best value in magic in a long time.
Russ Jones
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Russ Jones
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2019, countrymaven wrote:
I just performed this tonight. Never got reactions like this before from rubber band magic.
If you think of things you will perform , how much you will perform them and the zero pocket space this requires,
this is the best value in magic in a long time.

Probably worth the $35 then.
aheller5
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of aheller5
Whats the skill level?
Magikgym
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Magikgym
In my opinion that would depend on how much or often you do rubber band magic. With that said, I would say Vol 3 is beginner and both vols one and two are beginner to intermediate. Nothing here seems advanced.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
I have doing this effect many times now and people freaks out everytime. And, its easy to do. I recommend Truxtreme very much. This must be one of the best tricks this year. I give it 10 out of 10.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TRUxtreme by Menny Lindenfeld (25 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL