The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Manifestations, the ultimate seance (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

belotte
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of belotte
Hello all.

I have the original package of Manifestations, the ultimate seance from Lee Earle.

Unfortunately, I've misplaced the audio tapes.

Is there anywhere that I can purchase the set again?

Thank you,
Richard Belotte
Pizpor
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of Pizpor
When I got them they came as a 9 audio CD set, but even those don’t seem to be available from what I can tell. But if you have the book, that pretty much describes the entire show in pretty good detail. I’d check with Hocus Pocus or maybe Stevens to see if they might know. Good luck, hope it works out.
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Yeah, I haven't seen it for sale in quite some time. Lee Earle is on Facebook and relatively active though. Might be worth a Shout.
belotte
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of belotte
Thanks guys.

I'll give those shot.
barnerbooks
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of barnerbooks
I have a copy of "Manifestations - The Ultimate Seance" It's in close to new condition (unmarked). Not sure if there is any interest in this item, but I do have it available.
silveroc
View Profile
New user
Houston, Texas
3 Posts

Profile of silveroc
After seeing this thread, I too looked into completing my set of his notes with the audio, but was unable to find a copy. However, I did find out that Lee Earle is in the process of republishing this work along with a transcript of the tapes in a new package that is set to be released at ECSS in January. You can check out his Facebook page for more details. I also just recently saw that he was re-releasing the first 6 issues of Syzygy in bound form soon, so be on the lookout for that too (if you have an interest).
dorian_faust
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, California
278 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
What do the tapes offer that the book doesn't? I own the book
DrIlluminatus
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of DrIlluminatus
Contact Barry Schor I bet he will know
professortango
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of professortango
I used to have a copy of Manifestations from Scribd, but I can no longer find my copy. The version on Scribd now ends at page 36 and is missing about half of the book. I purchased a digital version from 52magicdownloads and it too cuts off at page 36. Does anyone know where I can go about about getting the full version? I have notes on the dark section, but I'd love to read the whole thing again.
professortango
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of professortango
Nevermind! I didn't realize I was confusing the Making Of with the Ultimate.
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1044 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
I wouldn't expect too much help when you are downloading pirate copies. Doubt very much that any of the downloads are legal legit versions as don't think it was released that way. If you want it you probably need to shell about the $200 or whatever it is currently going for.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18033 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I have one somewhere ... I'll look!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18033 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I found it if anyone is interested. Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Manifestations, the ultimate seance (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL