The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cyclic Ring by Rodrigo Romano (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Hmm, this is starting to peak my interest now.
I loved Interlace but never performed it because it was just not practical for me.

How long does it take to switch the gimmick to another pair of pants?
zimzim33
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of zimzim33
Quote:
On May 13, 2019, videoman wrote:
I loved Interlace but never performed it because it was just not practical for me.

Technically? No time at all. Interlace is an amazing trick, but I was always worried about the gimmick not catching. I bought this since it was more surefire, and after watching the instructions, I am confident it is. I do want to say, however, my answer is not stating its a zero time/zero modification set up. Just that the gimmick is totally different than interlace.
Good luck!
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
900 Posts

Profile of dyoung
By "totally different" do you mean; "almost exactly the same"? Smile

For me the issue with these gimmicks are my trousers... I don't want to do a little dance in the middle of my routine, to ensure that it worked Smile

//Dan
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
Quote:
On May 15, 2019, zimzim33 wrote:
Quote:
On May 13, 2019, videoman wrote:

Technically? No time at all. Interlace is an amazing trick, but I was always worried about the gimmick not catching. I bought this since it was more surefire, and after watching the instructions, I am confident it is. I do want to say, however, my answer is not stating its a zero time/zero modification set up. Just that the gimmick is totally different than interlace.
Good luck!

5 mins tops
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Quote:
On May 15, 2019, dyoung wrote:
By "totally different" do you mean; "almost exactly the same"? Smile

For me the issue with these gimmicks are my trousers... I don't want to do a little dance in the middle of my routine, to ensure that it worked Smile

//Dan

All I can say is my wife words were that’s much better we should of done that.

I can’t promise you won’t have to dance but I’ve not had to yet.

There some extra bits that just make this that littel better.

I have added in a envelope so the coin is in a envelope in a bag and in there is another envelope.

Over kill possibly but I like it.

Kind regards

Kieron
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
A Penguin review complains about having to cut your pants, can someone explain to what extent?

Also, I noticed it says black gimmick which implies it comes in other color(s). Is it important to match your pants? Or at least match dark or light?
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Quote:
On May 15, 2019, videoman wrote:
A Penguin review complains about having to cut your pants, can someone explain to what extent?

Also, I noticed it says black gimmick which implies it comes in other color(s). Is it important to match your pants? Or at least match dark or light?

You never see it mines black

There are multiple versions taught this is one version I would never use it that version.

I will work is Saturday under test conditions

K
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
900 Posts

Profile of dyoung
Well it seems like one of the versions you have to cut the back of your trouser leg, which is horrible. I like to wear nice things. But the better version doesn't involve cutting your trousers. The gimmick is never seen, so colour is irrelevant.
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1355 Posts

Profile of barts185
Review by Propdog

https://www.facebook.com/PropDog/videos/2965401596803634/

If you're one of the "I'll NEVER use Facebook EVER EVER EVER YOU CAN'T MAKE ME USE FACEBOOK" people, please ignore this post.
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2431 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
I've recently started to be obsessed with ring to impossible location so took the plunge on this one and I REALLY love it. I must however admit that, since I wasn't too fond of the ring arriving in my sock I have slightly modified the gimmick (or rather how the gimmick is set-up) so that the ring ends up in the pouch inside my wallet sitting in my BACK trouser pocket. If you have this you'll figure out very easily how to do it there's nothing complicated (it's the same method you just adjust the gimmick). And with that modification the problem propdog raises regarding body type is not really a problem anymore.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cyclic Ring by Rodrigo Romano (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL