The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Simplicity - Reese Goodley (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Consultthemind1
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of Consultthemind1
I’m picking this up today, Reese has stood out for me as a Mentalist with his honest business practices, full performance videos and easy, non-convoluted sure-fire material. He needs to ditch the hat, but other than that I can’t fault him (I know I nitpick). The 13 Souls seem to be on a good path recently and I hope it stays this way. I thought some might mind this of interest. Ad copy - (copied from Peter Turners Facebook) I will leave a review of my findings after I pick it up.

Mentalist’s - Reese Goodley just dropped the 4th in his collection and it’s lush.

“Simplicity”

It does exactly what it says on the tin. If you have followed Reese’s journey you’ll know that his material is practical, simple and yet powerful.

This is no different!

It’s essentially a collection of effects you can do with just your hands!

Locker Combo - This is an incredibly clever pin divination that is easy to execute, quick and powerful. It’s sexy, sleek and allows you to easily read the participants mind with nothing in your pockets and no convoluted processes.

Rock Bottom - A popular plot “rock, paper scissors” but not presented in the standard sense. Imagine being able to play Rock, Paper Scissors and simultaneously climb into your participant’s mind and steal a drawing they made up on the spot! Did I mention they never write it down?

Reese has cleverly found a way to integrate Rock, Paper Scissors into your existing routines and win every time.

Which hand - I add my thoughts pertaining to the “which hand” plot to share with you a series of ways to divine which hand an object is in... This fooled Reese for months before I decided to ever share the method with him.

Come undone - Reese discusses a way to have a participant stick themselves to anything, anyplace anytime without having to resort to hypnosis and I weigh in with my thoughts on how you can use suggestion or hypnosis to achieve similar results.

This one is an absolute winner - NO PRE-ORDER. The price is 20gbp - at this price it’s a steal and makes this a must.

https://the13souls.com/shop/downloads/si......goodley/

Click the link - once you hit purchase it will be sent straight to your email!

*Copied From Peter Turner’s Facebook.*

David.
Ori Ascher
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Ori Ascher
This is extremely Reese like.
It's stuff that a child could do, that will fool the wisest of the men.
If you liked anything Reese has published before, this is no exception- you will like it.
If you haven't had the chance to get his material, this could be your starting point as well.
Congratulations on another fine release, Reese.
Consultthemind1
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of Consultthemind1
After reading this review from John Carey I picked this up -

"This week I purchased Reece’s new download from 13 Souls, called Simplicity. In a very short space of time Reece has established a very good reputation in the Mentalism community for his powerful and practical approach to messin with their minds.

This streaming product is no exception. Chock full of beautiful pieces of Mentalism you can literally do anywhere with practically nothing! Would you like to play a mind game and unlock an imaginary pin the spectator forms in the fairest manner? Well now you can. What props do you need? None! This is a beautiful application of a well hidden idea.

If you like hypno style effects there’s one included where you make their hand stick to a surface. The method for this made me nearly choke on my coffee as I laughed! Brilliantly worked out.

Also included in this collection is a fantastic mental drawing duplication, built around a little game of rock, paper, scissors. This is flipping awesome! You will use this.

Now on to my favorite of the collection, the which hand chapter, where the host, the brilliant Peter Turner gives a masterclass on how he performs this neo classic multiple times. You can see how much Reece loves this by his reaction. When Peter breaks down the method you will be inspired as it works on multiple angles and is akin to the trick that cannot be explained. No joking guys, this is worth 10 times the very reasonable price of this product.

Finally, I must say how enjoyable and stimulating it was watching Reece and Peter discuss and deconstruct the material. I felt like I was sitting down in the same room as them. I take my hat off to you Reece and 13 Souls production for this fantastic product!

John Carey"

My initial thoughts? - Obviously I’ve not had long enough to digest/ try the material. This is an initial overview. I really like locker combo, simple and direct. I already knew the method but would have never have put it together like this it’s really clever and opens up a range of possibilities. The product is well produced and il need to watch it a few times to leave a detailed review. The material is practical and practically self working. The running order I wasn’t a massive fan of. That’s not at all a reflection of the material but it would have been easier on the eye if a couple of performances were the other way around. Rock bottom is simple yet I can imagine how powerful it is. I’m going to be trying The which hand this afternoon and will come back with my thoughts. This is cliche, but for me that section is worth the price point. I’m starting to warm to Turner, slowly but surely he’s winning me over. I will post a detailed review soon.

David.
smikey12000
View Profile
Regular user
150 Posts

Profile of smikey12000
Very much looking forward David
And thanx for all your contributions so far on this project
I’m just getting into the mentalist arenas
And am good with those projects or effects
That don’t have too much convoluted verbiage to memorize
Or pyramid one to the next line to be said
And much of Reese ‘ stuff for me has been
More straightforward and practical without multiple steps to recall their order etc
So looking forward to more on this
Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Simplicity - Reese Goodley (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL