The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Illusion Fabrication Company (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PatrickErrins
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of PatrickErrins
Hello Everyone,

I apologize in advance if this is not a suitable section to be posting under.

A few magicians I know and myself are interested in starting an illusions fabrication company that will build both standard, and original/custom illusions.

If you where an amateur and where going to buy from such a company, what would you be looking for in the way of customer service, building/delivery time, and just in general?

Thanks In Advance All,
Patty
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
The main features of illusions are the use of modern materials. Easy to tear down and transport. Very unique designs with quality paint work. Include a shipment case with the illusion.

You should have one on hand for immediate shipment. If you can build to an assistants measurement with little or no increase in price.

Standard illusions are of little interest to most magicians. They usually want what they see on TV or in a magazine article. If you can build these reasonably quickly without by obtaining the building rights you will be more successful.

Of course if you have read any of the post on the Café, price is very important.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Illusion Fabrication Company (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL