The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SUNSHINE by Sebastien Calbry (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Imagine a visual change happening, with no moves, right in front your spectator's eyes... Or even better, while the card is suspended at your fingertips!

Effect: A card is chosen, then lost in the pack. The magician goes through the deck and removes one card, claiming that he just found the spectator's card! Quite doubtful, the spectator asks to see the face of it. Confused, the magician proposes to show another trick: he places the card at the tip of his index finger and slowly turns his hand face down and... the card does not fall! It seems to be delicately suspended to the finger...

Then with one snap, the back of the card changes to the spectator's selection, right in front their eyes and with no cover at all!

Discover SUNSHINE, the new incredible and easy-to-perform trick by Sebastien Calbry.

- Easy to do
- Gimmick included (ready-to-use)
- Incredibly visual
- Includes refills to adapt the gimmick to your favorite deck

More info:
https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=63902

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Interesting 🤔. It’s safe to assume the card can’t be handed out immediately after the change. Even if this is the case, I still like the way it looks.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2711 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Dana White doing magic?! Smile
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
It looks like a Hondo type flap card imo , so absolutely non examinable Gaz 🙂
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SUNSHINE by Sebastien Calbry (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL