The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Half Track II by Christopher Taylor (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
This is the third download effect I am releasing this week: Half Track II. It is a significant upgrade of my "think-a-card" routine that I released some time ago. I love the idea of using "energy" to achieve a powerful effect and the premise here is that two participant's each select a card and then "sign" their cards, not with ink, but with energy. The performer then uses those "energy signatures" to find their cards WITHOUT looking at the cards (back or face)! Check it out here: http://taylorimagineering.com/shop/half-track-2/

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Very nice.
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Here is a review by Rolando Santos in the August 2020 edition of the Linking Ring:

Half Track II
Christopher Taylor, [taylorimagineering.com] Online instructions $15.00. Deck and online instructions, $35.
Christopher Taylor debuted an updated version of his Half Track deck one evening at Vince Wilson’s Bizarre Hauntings convention in Baltimore last year. It quickly became one of the must-see effects for the rest of the event.
I was at the table along with a half-dozen of the best mentalists, séance and mystery entertainers from around the world waiting for drinks and dinner to be served. As you’d expect the conversation turned to ghosts and hauntings when Taylor casually began talking about the energy that attached themselves to things. He told us he had been working his ability to sense residual energy.
Taylor took a deck of cards, cut it and handed two people seated near him a half of the deck; then completely turned his back to the table. Each person selected a card and then exchanged the cards. The deck was reassembled and handed to Taylor.
Without looking at the faces or the backs, Taylor began to deal cards to the table, suddenly he stopped and gave one person a card. Then resumed dealing, again suddenly stopping and handing the other person a card. When the cards were turned over, they matched the spectator’s selected cards.
It was remarkable to see the wide-eyed looked on people’s faces at the table. I used it the next day on a group of people visiting the Edgar Allen Poe gravesite with the plot of the Poe’s lingering energy at the tomb. The reveal got screams from the two women that had the cards.
Half Track II is powerful, has an interesting, and plausible storyline. It’s going to be one of the easiest tricks and strongest effects you will ever learn.
If you have the original, you will want to get this one because it has an additional identification system that lets you perform it without ever looking at the cards It can be done blindfolded.
By the way, the deck can immediately be used as a regular deck for any effects that you want to do.
Highly Recommended RHS

https://taylorimagineering.com/shop/half-track-2/
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
This sounds good. The storyline is right up my alley.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Anybody have this that can share their thoughts if you like it or not?

Thanks!
RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
RNK I will send you a PM. I got it and I like it.
CarlEJones
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, Texas
461 Posts

Profile of CarlEJones
I saw the video and fell in love with it! Just bought it and love the method! Will be doing it soon!

carl
THANK YOU for helping us carry on our laughter ministry in hospitals to kids of ALL ages. Our visits are ALWAYS free. We NEED & DEEPLY appreciate your gifts of magic so that we can do what we do. Please PM me with questions or, for a faster reply, in most cases please text or call 214-578-1601

https://youtu.be/2DbAdXKIf-A
https://youtu.be/sXXXyk6LJgE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Half Track II by Christopher Taylor (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL