The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Vault - Heaven's Aces by Chris Randall - A Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RCarruth
View Profile
Veteran user
Spartanburg, S.C.
341 Posts

Profile of RCarruth
The Vault - Heavens Aces by Chris Randall

Produce four Jokers at your fingertips and instantly change them into the four Aces!

The perfect card effect for noisy performing locations.

The magician magically produces four Jokers out of thin air and then... the four Jokers instantly change into the four Aces! This highly visual effect looks incredible!

Born and Raised in Las Vegas, Chris Randall has swept the world of entertainment. His style is a mix of sleight of hand, comedy, and sizzling hot illusions. He has appeared on The Masters of Illusion TV show as well as a regular at the famed Magic Castle in Hollywood. He is a multiple award winner, including 1st Place in Stage Magic from the International Brotherhood of Magicians.

My Thoughts..

Do you like flourishes? Do you like effects that can be performed entirely in-the-hand? Heaven's Aces ticks both boxes.

The ad copy, thankfully, is totally true. There's no hyperbole, and nothing to criticise. I like that.. The four Jokers are presented, one at a time, in a very fancy manner.. They are switched individually to the other hand.. and, the next time you see the Jokers.. they've become the four Aces. It's really that sudden.

Chris Randall is one of my favorite performers. Maybe that makes me a tad bias.. but I doubt it. I have been a fan of his magic for years and admire his willingness to perform complex magic one moment.. and classic magic the next. He is extremely popular at the Magic Castle, and has won numerous awards.

I know.. winning awards doesn't mean this is a solid purchase... and I don't want to imply it. But in this case there is certainly a correlation. What I want you to do is visit the Murphy's link I've posted at the end of the post and watch a 'performance' of Heaven's Aces. The visual will give you a much better understanding of this effect than my words.

This is one of those effects that, once you've seen it, you'll have that magical tug to learn it. I did. In all fairness, you'll not learn it overnight. It does require a certain amount of practice to make it look like Chris' version. Most good effects do..

Everything is good: Video, sound, angles and teaching. You won't feel like somethings amiss. Everything you need to learn Heaven's Aces is in the instantly downloadable video. You use your own Aces and Jokers, as there are no gaffs or special prep. It's all technique.

I do have a special fondness for Heaven's Aces since restaurant magic is, almost, my sole performing method. The fact that it's quick, quiet, and doesn't require a table are all pluses. I recommend it !

$9.95 From Murphy's Magic and their friends who carry the Murphy's line of magic.

https://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=64410
Magic Roadshow - Magic's #1 Free Newsletter
http://magicroadshow.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Vault - Heaven's Aces by Chris Randall - A Review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL