The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Mother of all Diamonds (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1605 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
There's a wonderful effect called Mother of all Diamonds that I used to use about ten years ago. I think it was by Barry Mitchell. I came across it again today in my many boxes of tricks and effects, and thought it would be good to reintroduce it once again in my show. However, I can't seem to find the instructions anywhere.

Would anyone have a copy they could send me? I believe it included a very nice story about a teacher. It would be most appreciated.

Brian
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Barry has some performance videos on his website.

https://barrymitchellproducts.com/produc......diamonds

That might be enough to jog your memory.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1605 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
Perfect. Thanks Donald.
Dr. O
View Profile
Veteran user
NC
395 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
Thanks for posting this. I had not thought about this routine in a long while. Appreciate the link Donald.
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1605 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
If anyone doesn't have this effect, I would encourage them to go to Barry's site to get it. It has the "oooh" factor, great magic, and a great practical story for the kids. Used it for the first time today in many years, and it's now going to be used much more frequently.

David Ginn also has a nice personal take on the story on youtube. I used a version of his story, and it really brought the importance of the message home to the kids (ages 6-12 years).

Brian
mrpiper
View Profile
Regular user
Georgia
131 Posts

Profile of mrpiper
I have this same set and really like it. If anyone is curious about this really nice set, the actual apparatus is called an "Aqua Change Vase". Barry Mitchell at barrymitchellproducts.com has the entire set for only $50.00 and JUST the apparatus for $35.00. You couldn't really find a better price even on the auction sites, and the full set from Barry includes all of the great routines and accessories. Well worth the little bit of extra money rather than trying to put it all together yourself!

This set is also very conducive to a gospel presentation.
MikeShaw247
View Profile
New user
Richmond, Virginia
16 Posts

Profile of MikeShaw247
Hi Brian and all - Here's my performance of Mother of All Diamonds. https://www.mikeshawtoday.com/videos/ Attached is a photo of the storyline.
MikeShaw247
View Profile
New user
Richmond, Virginia
16 Posts

Profile of MikeShaw247
The Mother of all Diamonds - I can't upload the pdf because it is too big 96kb. Just PM me for the instructions.
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1605 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
Thank you!

Brian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Mother of all Diamonds (8 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL