The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Newsletter Issues with AOL & Yahoo (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
908 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
This post is particularly important if you're on the Prof BC 'Ring' waiting list or have tried to contact me during the last few weeks.

If you're on the Lebanon Circle Newsletter ALL aol and yahoo e-mail addresses are being returned as undeliverable.

Yahoo and AOL have implemented a new DMARC security policy that requires all e-mail sent from a Yahoo/AOL address (like using Gmail’s Send Mail As option) to actually come from Yahoo/AOL servers, or it must be rejected.

Some may have slipped through the net however, from my end it looks like you're not getting newsletters and replies.

For those with AOL ans Yahoo addresses it may be an idea to register an alternative address via the Lebanon Circle site in order to stay ahead of the game.

Darkly

Dan
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
That explains why we had such a time contacting a few weeks ago. Thanks for the information.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
908 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
I've had problems contacting nearly everyone! Yahoo and Aol have made it a nightmare for business users, I'm investigating how to correct it but until I do using an alternative address is advised.

Darkly

Dan
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Thanks for the heads-up, Dan I just signed up with a different non-Yahoo/non-AOL email. Will you re-send anything recently sent out to duplicate folks with 'new' emails?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Newsletter Issues with AOL & Yahoo (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL