The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Name of the Jumbo Queen trick performed by Jason Alexander (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CSMTREE
View Profile
Veteran user
El Paso, Texas
318 Posts

Profile of CSMTREE
Hi all,

I'm looking for the name of the 4 Jumbo Queens trick Jason Alexander performed on his Penguin Live lecture. It uses four window envelopes that displays a different colored backed card inside. Hard to explain if you haven't seen the lecture (which I highly recommend), but he uses it to compare/contrast chaos and order.

Thanks in advance!
Bill
"Freedom is the best Magic of all"
CSMTREE
View Profile
Veteran user
El Paso, Texas
318 Posts

Profile of CSMTREE
Any support here on a name for this trick? Thanks!
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Did he not mention the name of it when he explained the effect? I do not have that lecture but the ones I do have or have seen at a friends, the presenter usually credits every routine that is not their own (or push to sell the ones that are).

Also keep in mind that this is not a very busy sub-forum. At the time I am replying to you, only 58 people have viewed this topic since you originally posted it 5 or 6 days ago. Good luck with it though.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
CSMTREE
View Profile
Veteran user
El Paso, Texas
318 Posts

Profile of CSMTREE
Poof-Daddy,

No, he didn't know the name (even Max Maven didn't know it). Thanks for the feedback.

Bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Name of the Jumbo Queen trick performed by Jason Alexander (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL