The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busking outside a store? (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
Never tried working in front of a Wal Mart. But I did see a guitar kid do it in Branson. He was off to the side and was pretty obviously thread bare. I tipped him. A week later he was still there and had new shoes and a nice shirt. Later on toward late fall he had a bike with his stuff in baskets bungies. So ....hey who knows he must of done some business out there and that was in Branson.
"What's your drug?" she asked. "Hope" he said, "The most addicting one of all."
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Huh, manager in Branson must either have had a soft spot for guitar people, or felt running the store was more important than what was going on outside. Either way, as has been pointed out, guitar people don't stop the flow of traffic. A magician or a juggler certainly would. I'm pretty certain stopping the flow of customers into the store, and causing a crowd to form on the sidewalk, will get you moved along.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Makes sense to me!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busking outside a store? (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL