The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tacitus (emotion reading) by Ross Bartels (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MitchellK
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of MitchellK
Ross Bartels has put together a new project which is produced through Fraser Parker. I have ordered this, and as standard received the PDF very promptly. It seems promising. I’m going to give it a thorough read, learn it, try it, before leaving my thoughts here for you all.

Here’s the ad copy:

http://www.fraserparker.co.uk

Tacitus by Ross Bartels
Tacitus combines a number of principles and techniques which allow you to perform an engaging, prop-less divination of a thought of emotion.

This is the second release from the brilliant mind of Ross Bartels, following on from his successful release on the prop-less rock, paper, scissors premise.

The participant never says a word, yet you are always able to pick up on what the thought of emotion is, throughout the course of a reading, which is in itself optional, if you prefer a more direct mind reading approach.

NO props, peeks, anagrams, forces or logical puzzles are utilised.

Two different types of handling are offered with accompanying scripts, as well as additional ideas for how to present, reveal and expand the effect.

The main principle can be applied to other categories, such as personality trates, memories etc.

A star sign divination variant is also taught that uses a different core method but remains similar theatrically to the main effect taught in the book.

A three-phase bonus routine is also offered centered on the topic of emotions, which utilises classic as well as contemporary methods, so that you have different options when performing.

You will receive a hard-back book detailing everything you need to know to be able to perform this beautiful piece from Ross.

Tacitus is now ready to ship.

£40. This includes free shipping world-wide.

Please allow 10 to 20 days for your physical copy to arrive
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Psy
I can’t find it in the website. Can you please tell us where else we can get this from?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tacitus (emotion reading) by Ross Bartels (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL