The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Dusheck;s angels (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Https://youtu.be/lZLl1Z5uaT8 this is a steve dusheck effect I call dusheck's angels
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
clars
View Profile
Regular user
Folsom Ca
116 Posts

Profile of clars
Nice. Where can this be found. I have searched and came up empty. Thanks
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Very nice!

I really miss Steve Dusheck, he was the best...He was a tremendous thinker & creator of magic, and a pretty darn good magician as well. On top of that, a really wonderful human being...simply magical.
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Oct 19, 2019, clars wrote:
Nice. Where can this be found. I have searched and came up empty. Thanks

This has not been available for many years. I sold mine here on the Café many years ago. It was a set of plastic playing cards, with a gimmick on one card. This was used to "convince" the spectator for the Matrix effect.

It did not sell well because, you guessed it, it was not Bicycle playing cards. I a sure many have it in the bottom of their drawer with none used magic effects.

With all the copies of the late Steve Dusheck's magic, I can't believe at least one gaff coin maker has not brought this back to market.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Steve Dusheck's gaff is nice, but not necessary for either a quarter or a half dollar Matrix effect. Bicycle back cards ARE a requirement, however.
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
Steve Dusheck was very clever. You can do so much more with the gimmick mentioned above, attached is a brief video of myself performing a coin matrix and jumbo coin production with this, all Dusheck`s ideas. I built the gimmick myself into a poker size card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvv_QwrMSvs&t=158s

Chuck C.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Dusheck;s angels (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL