The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Anverdi Wonder Tray (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
This is a seldom seen, if ever seen item I dug out...so old it is new!

The Anverdi Wonder Tray...what's cool about this us when the glass on tray visibly fills with milk the glass can be picked up before vanishing again! You will also see a neat table top bar act I purchased from the UK.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kVSVADLjrKs

Chuck
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I have a question regarding the Wonder Tray. I have one with no glasses, but this tray doesn’t use the gaudy rubber bulb attached that needs to be hidden in the hand. It has an internal bulb/bladder system. I’m guessing this came after the tray with bulb? The video I have of Bill McIlhaney demoing many Anverdi pieces at a ring lecture in LA shows him using the “bulb-less” tray. Are the no bulb trays more rare? Possible value of one?

Steve
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
Hello,

Yes the internal bulb version is newer, the "bulb" on this version is more like a bladder and can spring a leak. Also Anverdi made electronic trays with a tiny pump inside. Also he made the gaudy exterior pump which terminates to a long clear hose which is on the floor behind your table, by stepping on the bulb the glass(s) fill up. I have all of the above in my collection.

Chuck C.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Anverdi Wonder Tray (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL