The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Ghost, With and Bat by FAB Magic (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7530 Posts

Profile of RNK
I just received this from FAB Magic: https://fabmagic.com/products/ghost-witch-bat-fab

I have to say for the price of $35.00, this is fantastic! Yes the secret is very simple but I believe it will fool everybody. I bought this for a Halloween show I have to do at a school for 11 and 12 year olds. I think it will fit in perfect. Another awesome thing is the propos are so well made! Great quality for $35.00!

Disclaimer: I do not know Rick at FAB magic and never met him. Just wanted to share this if you are in need of another piece to perform that you will be able to perform within minutes after you get it and something that is Halloween related and a great filler piece.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
If you go to vimeo.com and type in /37913707 you might get stung.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7530 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Oct 21, 2019, jimgerrish wrote:
If you go to vimeo.com and type in /37913707 you might get stung.

Yes, FAB Magic mentions in the ad that this effect is based on ABC Stung just modified for Halloween. I am just super impressed the quality of the props for the price. Not to mention the method is slightly modified so you do not have to use an envelope. Also, in this version you can openly show the bag completely as there is nothing to hide which is not the case in the original ABC Stung using the envelope.

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Ghost, With and Bat by FAB Magic (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL