The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Free course on Creativity from the Vip Study (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
I have spent the past half a year creating a new bespoke website which houses loads of different courses based on 14 years of my experience in magic. The end outcome is a beautiful website that is simple to use, functions well but most importantly, in a resource of some incredible information and even more incredible members.

For the first time, we are opening the doors to the VIP Study to everyone! Absolutely Free!

In order to make this a thriving, buzzing community, we are letting you experience one of our courses on 'Creativity' absolutely free! You will be able to download 7 lessons as well as the Course Notes.

Once you're done, if you enjoy the course and wish to experience our up coming and existing courses, access the forums, take part in the Live Streams and download the Sign Up Bonus, it is only £49.99 membership for an entire year! That is 12 courses of incredible information and magic for a ridiculously low price!

There are only 250 places available, of which we only have 98 remaining so you will need to act fast!

So sign up for your free account now and enjoy our course on creativity including insights from BGT Finalist and 4MG member, James Samuel, legendary mentalist and magic creator, Michael Murray and one of my favourite mentalists and author of the incredible book, Architect of the Mind, Drew Backenstoss!

You are going to love it! Welcome to the VIP STUDY!

www.vipstudy.co.uk/openhome

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Free course on Creativity from the Vip Study (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL