The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Robert from Tucson AZ.. Where are you? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Coast to Coast AM has over 2.7 million listeners each week. I was on the program once again last night for two hours and I got a very interesting call from Robert from Tucson AZ. I think we may have met because his voice sounded familiar. I think he is a magician on the Café but I can't remember who. I'd love to get together to discus magic and mentalism but Coast to Coast doesn't give me the numbers to call back since I do the show from Orlando. Any ideas who ROBERT FROM TUCSON is???? It's a Mystery to me... Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
I know most of the Entertainers here in Tucson and don't know of any Roberts.

I know a Rod and a Rodney but no Roberts.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10619 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Isn't Robert Ray form that area?
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10619 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I have been corrected that Robert is from the Phoenix area.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Nov 3, 2019, Neznarf wrote:
I know most of the Entertainers here in Tucson and don't know of any Roberts.

I know a Rod and a Rodney but no Roberts.

If you like I can send you that portion of the show where he calls in. You can hear his real voice to see. Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Robert from Tucson AZ.. Where are you? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL