The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Who makes the best & worst gaffed coins. (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
karnak
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
747 Posts

Profile of karnak
And cheaper? With all that extra work going into shaving down, and even remilling, the matching coins?
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
thegreatscungilli
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of thegreatscungilli
I have one of Lassen's Kennedy Half flippers and his work is outstanding. The Johnson shells are very good, not a Lassen or Schoolcraft but decent workers at a reasonable price.
equivoque
View Profile
Special user
862 Posts

Profile of equivoque
Quote:
On Nov 8, 2019, Aljaz Son wrote:
In my personal experience Roy Kueppers is an excellent machinist and delivers quality work for a reasonable price.

Tango is also a nice resource for gaffed coins, is the cheaper (which doesn't always mean less quality) option for most gaffs of US currency AND is the only maker of EU gaffs and gimmicks that I know of.

Roy Kueppers is the best,
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Who makes the best & worst gaffed coins. (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL