The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » New Martin Gardner Encyclopedia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bobmcmathman
View Profile
New user
Arizona
43 Posts

Profile of bobmcmathman
I seem to recall recently reading somewhere that there is a new edition- revised- of Gardner's Encyclopedia of Impromptu Magic coming out. Does anybody know any specifics- when due, where to find, etc?
eric_e
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of eric_e
I've heard about this, too, Bob, but know no real details, except that I think Miracle Factory is to put it out—when I don't know.
Metalepsis
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of Metalepsis
I wrote Miracle Factory to confirm this and have heard nothing yet. Will keep you posted though...of course I read somewhere else that MG replies to all his letters. If anyone has his address I will write and ask him (or of course you could do it yourself).

M
eric_e
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of eric_e
I, too, wrote Miracle Factory to confirm this a day or two ago and have also heard nothing yet, but it's still early. I had read that they were the ones handling an expanded reprint in an interview with Todd Karr in the April MAGIC, so barring a major change of plans, I assume it's still a go.
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1937 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
The original was great. I would love to be on the pre-order list.
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » New Martin Gardner Encyclopedia (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL