The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from southern California (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Albrecht
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Albrecht
Hi,
I'm old to life but new to magic.
I enjoy the story telling aspect with a touch of magic to help make the tall tale a memorable event.
Inspirations are in the vein of Eugene Burger, Tony Shiels and the like.

Albrecht.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Albrecht,

I've seen a couple of late starter Magicians make quick progress. More spare time gives them the same advantage that Kid Magicians have.

It never hurts to be Amazing.

Have fun.

-Mary Mowder
Jelmago77
View Profile

New York
0 Posts

Profile of Jelmago77
Funny thing, I've been practicing/performing/teaching for well over 30 years. What I truly now enjoy most is passing my obtained knowledge of the trade to teach others. I now have 22 students of which 4 are over 60 years young, no charge for the elderly, ha. Two of whom are truly amazing, there into simple magic( no double under cuts, diminishing sequence or double lifts) but sells their magic with fabulous patter, which we all agreed is what sells the effects. So Albrecht, you're on the right track, nothing against fancy moves which only demonstrates to their audience they're technically gifted, which in my opinion doesn't do justice to the effect.
Albrecht
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Albrecht
Thanks! I appreciate all the words of encouragement.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from southern California (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL