The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Skymember Presents PULLED EXTREME by Alan Rorrison (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On Jan 28, 2020, DavidMK wrote:
Hi..I received today and looks good. Only issue I can see, and not addressed in the video, is what to do when you need to use a different can.

Nice.

Would you feel confortable using this in a gig?
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
DavidMK
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of DavidMK
Quote:
On Jan 29, 2020, Ceierry wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 28, 2020, DavidMK wrote:
Hi..I received today and looks good. Only issue I can see, and not addressed in the video, is what to do when you need to use a different can.

Nice.

Would you feel confortable using this in a gig?

Hi..I am just a hobbyist so only perform for friends and family. But I would say it should be good to perform, effect looks very good. I haven’t done the arts and crafts yet but appears simple to do. My only concern would be how you would explain needing to keep the can, although you could get round this by having some drink still in the can so that you would naturally keep it to finish your drink. As I said my only concern is when you need to change can.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Received this and here are my thoughts. 1st be very careful with the gimmick, Easy to break. Go over the download 1st before taking out of the box.It comes with the main gimmick ( witch is the tab ) and also a few things you will need to set up the can. Nothing to hard. I would not say arts and crafts but you will need to add a few things. Easy to do. Took me 5 Min after watching the download. The restore looks very nice. Just like you see in the demo but it does make a bit of noise. It goes over someone else holding the can but the can will need to be held on its side by them. Also goes over them pulling off the tab themselves but I did not like that idea. To risky. They diffidently can not look at the can when done with the effect. It can be done close up angles are really good. You just don't want anybody looking into the hole of the can. Will I use this? In time I feel I would use this for that one hit wonder like at a party. Reset is also very easy and only takes seconds.
DavidMK
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of DavidMK
Quote:
On Jan 29, 2020, MR Effecto wrote:
Received this and here are my thoughts. 1st be very careful with the gimmick, Easy to break. Go over the download 1st before taking out of the box.It comes with the main gimmick ( witch is the tab ) and also a few things you will need to set up the can. Nothing to hard. I would not say arts and crafts but you will need to add a few things. Easy to do. Took me 5 Min after watching the download. The restore looks very nice. Just like you see in the demo but it does make a bit of noise. It goes over someone else holding the can but the can will need to be held on its side by them. Also goes over them pulling off the tab themselves but I did not like that idea. To risky. They diffidently can not look at the can when done with the effect. It can be done close up angles are really good. You just don't want anybody looking into the hole of the can. Will I use this? In time I feel I would use this for that one hit wonder like at a party. Reset is also very easy and only takes seconds.

I haven’t set mine up yet. Do you think it will be easy to move to another can when necessary....say the existing one gets damaged or the can design is updated and so you need to swap it.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Yes it’s easy but you will have to add something to the new can. I when you go though the set up you will see what I mean.
CMR
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of CMR
Quote:
On Jan 29, 2020, MR Effecto wrote:

Thanks for the review. Sounds like a good effect.
Tyler Lunsford
View Profile
Regular user
USA
131 Posts

Profile of Tyler Lunsford
Hey there!

I just reviewed Pulled Extreme, it's SUPER visual but the downside is the can is not examinable.

You can watch my full in-depth review below Smile

https://youtu.be/TcflPqIOq4I

Hope it helps answer some questions you may have!
Tyler
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
I guess the main issue is you could not give the can to spectator. Switching the can also impossible.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Murphy's advertising really works...the little window on the bottom right always shows this effect...now, I am interested in this again...anyone else has it? Will you use it? any more reviews? The trailer looks super cool.
CMR
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of CMR
You can find more info here: https://youtu.be/k54VD6mZifI
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2020, CMR wrote:
You can find more info here: https://youtu.be/k54VD6mZifI

Thanks!
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
WHAT ?
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Mar 3, 2020, tophatter wrote:
WHAT ?

LOL!
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1779 Posts

Profile of Ross W
So... great for Instagram etc. But IRL situations, there is simply NO WAY that a spectator isn't going to say, "Here, let me see that!" It's a Coke can, it's not your wallet, your phone or even a deck of cards. It's litter: it's valueless. No amount of "audience management" will overcome that.
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
Morganjj
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of Morganjj
Great review Tyler - and what a jump in your production levels! Really great to see the evolution.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
I'm late to the game - watch Tyler's review instead // https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXo1E2HTveo
Peckham
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of Peckham
I don't like it. I have had serious issues and tried 2 different can installs. On the US based can's that are short and fatter; it does not work that well. Save your $$. Luckily I have money to burn. It will go in the junk trunk.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Skymember Presents PULLED EXTREME by Alan Rorrison (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL