The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Magic Review - Imagination by Geraint Clarke and Peter Turner (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

UnbiasedMagicReviews
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of UnbiasedMagicReviews
Detailed review of Imagination by Geraint Clarke and Peter Turner

https://youtu.be/kEUBTLhINc0

At a Glance:
Format: Online Video Stream
Cost: $20
Skill Level: Intermediate
Type of Magic: Mental Card Effect, Spectator reads spectator's mind
Overall Rating: 1/5
YouTube & Instagram - UnbiasedMagicReviews
I buy/review magic to help you make better decisions
Unbiased The Definitive ACAAN -The BEST Ungimmicked ACAAN - https://youtu.be/YtAAETDIouA
otreboR
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
398 Posts

Profile of otreboR
Thanks!
I am subscribed to your channel. Love your honest reviews.
Keep them coming.
lekin
View Profile
Regular user
Sometimes less is more so I only have
176 Posts

Profile of lekin
Agreed. Not everyone is as straightforward. Thanks.
Silversleights04
View Profile
Regular user
Houston, Texas
184 Posts

Profile of Silversleights04
Great review. Clear, concise, no mincing words, and no dancing around the cons with forgiving adjectives and qualifiers.

Peter Turner was a name that grabbed my attention, but after that kickstarter, when I hear "Peter Turner" and "Ellusionist" in the same breath, I get concerned. He's a stand-up guy and he's made some great contributions over the years, but Ellusionist just makes me roll my eyes more and more lately with their over-the-top hyperbolic ad-copy that constantly promises the next BIG KILLER EFFECT IN MAGIC (until the following month's release, that is).

I appreciate that you gave us the details we want to know without any exposure, hyperbole, or personal attacks. I enjoyed your format, especially the way you examined what was apparently MISSING from the project that should be there (ie. live performances). I look forward to watching more of your videos. Subscribed.
-Magic sees Magic-

-Marco V-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Magic Review - Imagination by Geraint Clarke and Peter Turner (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL