The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Magic Review - Sherlocked 2.0 by Thaddius Barker (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

UnbiasedMagicReviews
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of UnbiasedMagicReviews
Https://youtu.be/jHGRv-uVb7E

The only unbiased magic review on YouTube of this product!

At a Glance:
Format: Download/PDF
Cost: $25-40
Skill Level: Advanced
Type of Magic: Mentalism, PIN divination
Overall Rating: 1/5
YouTube & Instagram - UnbiasedMagicReviews
I buy/review magic to help you make better decisions
Unbiased The Definitive ACAAN -The BEST Ungimmicked ACAAN - https://youtu.be/YtAAETDIouA
Jed Maxwell
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of Jed Maxwell
Nice review. Calling a spade a spade. I don't buy anything from anyone that would call themselves a student of Kenton Knepper. Just overpriced, barely working fishing tripe. Wasted too much money on these products praised by "celebrity" shills, like Peter Turner.

I like your recommendations section. Recommending basic mentalism tenets over costly products is a good sign. I will watch more of your videos from now.
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2545 Posts

Profile of Chris K
Quote:
On Mar 12, 2020, Jed Maxwell wrote:
Nice review. Calling a spade a spade. I don't buy anything from anyone that would call themselves a student of Kenton Knepper. Just overpriced, barely working fishing tripe. Wasted too much money on these products praised by "celebrity" shills, like Peter Turner.

I like your recommendations section. Recommending basic mentalism tenets over costly products is a good sign. I will watch more of your videos from now.

I'm a big fan of Unbiased Magic Reviews and I agree with this being a nice review.

I've been there, thinking very similar thoughts. That was probably... I don't know... 18 years ago? Maybe a few less? So I'll share a few of my personal learnings since then.

While I may not agree or want to use many of the approaches from the "Kenton School", there are some things that I have absolutely incorporated, and some of them took more than a decade for me to understand that I should incorporate. This is beyond Wonder Words, by the way, which I immediately started incorporating into my scripts.

As for Kenton's students, I tend to agree as well, there are several whose releases are... not my cup of tea. To be fair, I wasn't the biggest fan of the first Luke Jermay's work that was released through Kenton at the time either. Also, and this is JUST ME, not a big fan of Pablo Amira's work, despite him seeming like just a great dude.

All that said, I think some of their work is pretty good.

Good luck!
Jed Maxwell
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of Jed Maxwell
Quote:
On Mar 14, 2020, Chris K wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 12, 2020, Jed Maxwell wrote:

I'm a big fan of Unbiased Magic Reviews and I agree with this being a nice review.

I've been there, thinking very similar thoughts. That was probably... I don't know... 18 years ago? Maybe a few less? So I'll share a few of my personal learnings since then.

While I may not agree or want to use many of the approaches from the "Kenton School", there are some things that I have absolutely incorporated, and some of them took more than a decade for me to understand that I should incorporate. This is beyond Wonder Words, by the way, which I immediately started incorporating into my scripts.

As for Kenton's students, I tend to agree as well, there are several whose releases are... not my cup of tea. To be fair, I wasn't the biggest fan of the first Luke Jermay's work that was released through Kenton at the time either. Also, and this is JUST ME, not a big fan of Pablo Amira's work, despite him seeming like just a great dude.

All that said, I think some of their work is pretty good.

Good luck!

I'd be more than happy to be proven wrong about the Knepper acolytes. I'd love to find myself with a load of new routines and techniques. Please, I'd appreciate your recommendations.
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2545 Posts

Profile of Chris K
Quote:
On Mar 15, 2020, Jed Maxwell wrote:
I'd be more than happy to be proven wrong about the Knepper acolytes. I'd love to find myself with a load of new routines and techniques. Please, I'd appreciate your recommendations.

I think of it more as: I find little nuggets that I missed previously (either because the other stuff wasn't... goood or because it didn't make sense at the time or I needed more experience). I'll see if I have time to look and give you some specifics. That may be difficult as I am getting the Mythology Codex today (it's on a UPS truck, yay!) and the Thinking of You book later this week, so my time may be spent going through new stuff for myself rather than old stuff for someone else ;-).
dawnzubair
View Profile
New user
Singapore
85 Posts

Profile of dawnzubair
Thank God I came across this review before buying it. Saved myself $25.

Thanks Unbiased Magic Review. You are great as always.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Magic Review - Sherlocked 2.0 by Thaddius Barker (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL