The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » David Blaine New Special (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

garyogden1957
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Can anyone point me to the new David Blaine New Special on YouTube please I was about to watch it and saved it but it has disappeared! No Pun intended.
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1569 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
I watched it on HULU
trickyat86
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
596 Posts

Profile of trickyat86
garyogden1957
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Quote:
On Apr 10, 2020, trickyat86 wrote:
This Clip? https://youtu.be/9QR2mAxkR4U

That's the one thanks! can't wait for mine to arrive.
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2198 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
The special is entitled David Blaine: The Magic Way, and there was a good list of ways how it could be watched online here, mainly via live-streaming on ABC and Hulu. I quite enjoyed watching the entire special.

I'm not in the USA, but American viewers might still be able to access something at the link below:

https://abc.com/movies-and-specials/davi......agic-way
ElDan88
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of ElDan88
I really don't know what to think about him and his style. I really love his performances on the Jimmy Fallon Show, this is outstanding for me. But on some of he specials he acts like a moron. But it's just my opinion.
toneill
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of toneill
I had the chance to attend David's live touring show a few years ago, and after this I have a much great appreciation for his style. In person, the authentic, genuine and raw nature of his performance is really special. I understand this may be difficult to translate through TV - but his live performance was a great reminder of the power of authenticity, connection and translated to one of the most powerful live shows I've ever attended.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » David Blaine New Special (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL