The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
A VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY! ONLY 5 SETS LEFT!
SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE PRINTER (all the packaging process works automatically)
This is a project I am working on for a bit...I had a LOT of people asking me about my past collectors edition and limited release books, some of them are sold on ebay for crazy price (The White Rose was sold for 500 euros!) so I thought to do a special collector package which include the five limited edition books (see list below) and a Certificate of Authenticity numbered and signed sent via email (pdf)
1. THE WHITE ROSE
2. THE PSYCHIC SHOW
3. THE BOX OF DREAMS
4. EMOTIONAL MENTALISM VOLUME 1 (Collector Edition, hard cover)
5. EMOTIONAL MENTALISM VOLUME 2 (Collector Edition, hard cover)
Only 10 sets will be ever produced (printed on order)
Price for the set 500 EUROS plus shipping (FEDEX or UPS shipping is normally 60 euros but this depends from where you live), which I think is a fair price as some books are impossible to find, plus even if you buy at their original price will still be a lot more than this offer.
You will have a very unique collection in your mentalism library!
If you are seriously interested in this offer let me know asap via private message or to my email: lucamagic@gmail.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL