The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » Daniel Madison (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Russ182
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Russ182
Hi People , I am looking for a way to contact Daniel Madison and looking for ideas . I had pre-ordered two batches of cards from him last year . I have never received them . If you look at his website it seems that there is no way to contact him . That being said I have tried messaging on Instagram , You Tube (comments), Email (many times) I have even sent letters to him at Electric Tattoos and also the address shown at Companies House . I am frustrated that there is no way to reach out to him . Does anyone know him to try to get in touch . I want to try to amicably reconcile this matter before I consider the small claims court .
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2198 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
I think you'll find that there are a lot of people who have had a similar experience - you'll find reports of much the same in other forums.
Russ182
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Russ182
I managed to get a refund but I had to go to the folks at Electric Tattoos to contact him and eventually got a refund . But now he is spamming my inbox ..... what a clever boy he is
dirtyfoucault
View Profile
Special user
UK
699 Posts

Profile of dirtyfoucault
Same experience over a year later. Must have sent the guy over 30 emails and he's never once had the decency to respond. Filed a fraud claim with my credit card company and got my money back. If you've bought anything from this unprofessional, disrespectful, arrogant conman I'd advise you do the same. Maybe if enough people file reports credit card companies will start blocking payments and we can put an end to his miserable scamming.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » Daniel Madison (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL