The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Roy Horn just diagnosed with Covid-19 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
I just heard from one of my contacts in Vegas that Roy has just contracted Covid-19. It's going to be tough with his pre-existing respiratory problems but I'm sure we all wish him the best.
Ray Pierce
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Hasn't he been through enough in his life? This virus doesn't discriminate but....
Where the magic begins
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1407 Posts

Profile of lynnef
I also wish him a recovery soon. The virus certainly doesn't discriminate; but it has hurt the magic community both healthwise and workwise. Lynn
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1407 Posts

Profile of lynnef
Any update? Lynn
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
Twitter is reporting that he has died.

Las Vegas Journal.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainm......2024476/
I still recall the day I met Beaker from the Muppets. He said to me "Meep, meep, mee mee mee Meep!", and that has made all the difference.
slyguy
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of slyguy
The local CBS affiliate in Las Vegas has also reported that Roy has died from COVID-19.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Just showed up on my Google feed on my phone. We have lost a lot of "big names" in our relatively small world of magic these last couple year. He will surely be missed but not forgotten. R.I.P and condolences to Siegfried.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
psychod
View Profile
Loyal user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
247 Posts

Profile of psychod
A number of years ago I saw S & R at the Mirage. What an incredible show. Still one of the most amazing overall experiences I've ever had. His death is truly a great loss for the magic community as well as society in general..

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10618 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Yes, Roy has passed. While the town is just starting to reopen in part tomorrow, the news of Roy's passing is hitting the strip and community tonight. S & R are my neighbors and there is certainly a sadness as visitors are driving by. He fought right up until the end. RIP Roy, the suffering is over.
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1407 Posts

Profile of lynnef
So sad to hear of his passing. His death is being covered by most all the news sources now. My condolences to all his family and friends. Lynn
mtstic44
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of mtstic44
R.I.P. Roy you'll be missed. Condolences to family.
Allen
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
Tremendously sad to hear about the passing of Roy Horn. My condolences to Siegfried, Roy's love ones, and many friends. RIP Roy.
GlennLawrence
View Profile
Veteran user
Randolph NJ
320 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
My condolences as well. I saw the show back in 2000 and although the magic may not have been the most astounding, the show was one of the most visually spectacular things I've ever seen. I'll never forget it and looking back now, glad I got to see it when I had the chance.

SARMOTI
Gerald Blankenship
View Profile
Loyal user
Lake O The Pines Texas
206 Posts

Profile of Gerald Blankenship
So sorry to hear this Roy was one of the great showman and loved his big cats.
Gerald Blankenship
I don't understand all I know about this
JeremyE.Hughel
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of JeremyE.Hughel
He seemed so genuinely kind
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Tragic news to learn Covid 19 has taken this legends life.

Itis not , and never was a hoax

Kotah
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Roy Horn just diagnosed with Covid-19 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL