The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Shining by James Anthony (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
A signed coin melts into a deck to find a signed card. As a next phase, pull their signed coin off of their signed card. Both card and coin can be handed out immediately for examination. Resets in 5 seconds and no switches! This is a visual stunner! Comes in U.S Quarter, EU 50 Cent and British 10p.

More info:
https://www.murphysmagic.com/search.aspx?f=437

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
This looks cool, but as I'm finishing my 9th week of lockdown, all I can think of is... oh, wow, remember the before times when people could go out to bars and restaurants like that. (But, really, that does look pretty cool -- and am looking forward to reviews).
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7529 Posts

Profile of RNK
Made an impulse buy on this. Will let you know thoughts after I get it.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Me too.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7529 Posts

Profile of RNK
Ok. I have checked this out and I actually think I really like it! It is super easy to perform. There are 2 gimmicks in play and they are well hidden. If you can do a DL with a card then you can do this effect! The instruction demo is well done and explains what you need to know.

I will admit, I am one that does not like to add gimmicks to my deck when I perform card magic but I am looking forward to performing this. Is it worth $40? I think it is with the 2 gmimmicks you get. Especially the one gimmick.

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Shining by James Anthony (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL