The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Incarnation 2.0 by Marc Oberon (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I wouldn’t do it walkaround unless you just want to use the clip ala Paperclipped.
martysh
View Profile
Special user
Greenville,SC
526 Posts

Profile of martysh
I did clip at trade show in march...early march...it worked well...i have no fears of it in walkaround though I wouldn t have anyone behind me...not all tricks are 360 degrees...i ve done hundred dollar bill switch for 45 years without worrying about angle limitation..this is the same
Marty
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I’m not talking about angles, although there are plenty. I’m talking about the really crappy/sloppy quality of the cards.
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2429 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
I wouldn't really be worried about the quality of the cards, spectators obviously do not handle them and they only see the card they name for a few seconds, so with the element of surprise etc. that really wouldn't be my concern. I just wouldn't perform the effect with the card showing on the clip from the beginning. Unless maybe if you perform somewhere where it's not too bright.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1581 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
If anybody wants to buy it direct from Marc, the link is;

https://www.marcoberon.co.uk/product/incarnation-2-0/

I’m really enjoying incarnation 2.0.
I’m performing it a lot over zoom in my zoom show but I can’t wait to get out of lockdown to perform it live on stage and close up.

It’s the kind of routine that works well, both close up and in a parlour setting. These types of routines are priceless.
It’s visual, strong and it’s how magic should look.
martysh
View Profile
Special user
Greenville,SC
526 Posts

Profile of martysh
Boy ..I did a dangerous thing for me....
Joel in post above motivated me...
I always keep props intact that I have bought years ago in case I might have a change of heart.
I changed my incarnation 1.0 (which I never performed) into incarnation 2.... and was that easy to do.

I know I will do 2.0 a lot given its "pure" structure.

Marty
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Incarnation 2.0 by Marc Oberon (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL