The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Gaffed "The Unknown Leaper" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JohariDramiga
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of JohariDramiga
Greetings to whoever stumbles upon this post. I was messing around with the beautiful "The Unknown Leaper" effect found in Encyclopedia of Cards pg. 27 by Jordan and was wondering if anyone has heard of using gaffs within the effect to enable the spectator to see their card in the deck at the position they thought of (Something the Jordan effect does not allow) before handing them the pack as usual. Really I don't think this trick is for lay people as the effect alone is fantastic. However for those who know of the method, it may become a bit more puzzling as the packet has been unchanged and no cards are moved in any suspicious way. I anyone has heard of such additions to the effect, I would love to hear about them and where I can find them.

All The Best
Johari Dramiga
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Gaffed "The Unknown Leaper" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL