The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Misers Dream (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Paul G
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Paul G
Check out this link for a clip of Tommy Cooper's comedy miser's dream. It's short but very funny.

http://www.classiccomedy.net/artistClip.asp?id=120
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Want a great misers effect and inexpensive and basically self working check out Bob Solari's Misers miracle. Here is his site. Not only is it a great trick and idea but Bob is a great person to deal with.
http://www.gmrcreations.com/bob/splash.htm
Steve
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of NJJ
I'm working on a miser's dream routine where I put the bucket on a table and the toss the coins in as they appear. The method I've found allows me to produce an infinite number of coins.

The bucket is empty at the start too!

I'd like to do it with bottle caps in a Waste Reduction show. The concept is to show how we only think about our little piece of rubbish that won't do much harm but when EVERYONE thinks like that the rubbish piles up.

I'm using a little garbage can!
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1164 Posts

Profile of Hill
Nicholas that is a tremendous idea!

how about making a load of spring chocolate wrappers or potato chip bags at home, and using them as your final load.

If your planning to manudcript your method - pm me and we can work out a deal, id love to learn about your method. Im working on a Misers routine right now.

British performers - what coins do you use for your misers dream? do you ever use jumbo coins, and if so are they a UK denomination?
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
I also produce Giant One Pound Morgan Dollars and drop them in the pail make a huge loud noise.
Dennis Michael
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1164 Posts

Profile of Hill
Id love to produce some more varied coin values and denominations of coins in my misres routine Den - I love big and varied sounds in the pail!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Misers Dream (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL