The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Cups and Balls by a 7 Year Old. (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hey everyone. Hope you are well and safe.

I had to share this with everyone because I’m so proud. I’ve been teaching my son Ryland magic since he was 2 (now he is 7).

He’s spent several months working on the Cups and Balls. I’m very proud of what he has achieved with this routine. It’s a difficult routine to pull off and he has practiced for hours and hours to get to where he is right now. He’s always improving and getting better each day but I think he’s nailed this routine.

Check the video out if you have time using the link below. And let me know in the comments what you think of his performance.

Thanks everyone.

https://youtu.be/4AzWJLIXyHE
professorwhut
View Profile
Inner circle
Posts R US sold me
1353 Posts

Profile of professorwhut
Nice, I really enjoyed the performance. He's got quite a jump on me... I was nearly 40 years older then he is, when I learned that.
Also, I like the reviews you and Ryland are doing.

thanks.
After much soul searching about a signature, I decided not to have one.

TG Pop [aka ProfessorWhut]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Cups and Balls by a 7 Year Old. (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL