The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Nails (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Wayne Hackler
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of Wayne Hackler
I would like to know how long you keep your nails for those working cards? I need to find a length that still allows me to look professional, yet still be able to manipulate cards. Any help would be appreciated.
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
Normal.
about one milimeter of white nail (if that makes any sense), but I also play guitar.
Make sure they are clean and well groomed. That is more important.
erniep33
View Profile
New user
Marysville, WA
72 Posts

Profile of erniep33
Mine are about the same, make sure not to bite them. Your hands are oftentimes the focus of a lot of attention. If you ever watch the bill Malone videos he looks like hes a nail biter. He has hang nails and such on his fingers and it looks rather nasty. If you watch some of the Sankey videos though, his hands look like they were professionally manicured, which my girlfriend says looks funny, but I think that would do as well. I agree with abc, clean and well groomed.
Wayne Hackler
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of Wayne Hackler
As far as the clean and groomed, that isn't an issue. I take pride in how my hands and nails look. ABC, thanks for the tip.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Nails (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL