The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Triple TUC (Tango Ultimate Coin) Tricolor (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I'm wondering if there is any improvement to this set over previous apart from the tricolor display. It seems perhaps that there would be no need for the turn over of the last coin, and the back of the last coin would match the front, making handling a little cleaner. Does anyone have any knowledge of this set?
cheers

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S29529
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Really pretty. I could watch Mr Tango perform all day. Very smooth
Kobra
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Kobra
Doesn't appear to available anywhere, discontinued already?
Wonder if anyone had heard any news.
Jxb1989
View Profile
New user
USA
49 Posts

Profile of Jxb1989
When completely nested it shows an Ike on one side and the copper on the other. Honestly, he could’ve arranged the set to be better as far as the order of the gaffs.
Sincere_Weevil
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of Sincere_Weevil
Quote:
On Nov 10, 2020, Jxb1989 wrote:
When completely nested it shows an Ike on one side and the copper on the other. Honestly, he could’ve arranged the set to be better as far as the order of the gaffs.

Or maybe that is deliberate in order to use it as a copper/silver coin?
Jxb1989
View Profile
New user
USA
49 Posts

Profile of Jxb1989
The tuc portion would be much visually better as a cs since the coins definitely aren’t even close to a standard of even Johnson.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Unfortunately I bought this and will say the worst gaff coin set I own and have bought. Totally agree with Jxb1989. Very dissapointed. Stick with Johnny Wong, far superior.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Triple TUC (Tango Ultimate Coin) Tricolor (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL