The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » 52 Years Amateur Magician (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gazoo
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Gazoo
In my 57th year of life. Been learning magic since about the age of five. Started by accidentally walking into a private area where a magician was "preparing". He shoo'd me away, but ended up using me for a trick. Been hooked ever since. Due to time I've given in to using gimmicks that require very little practice. Learned stuff from the writings of Derek Dingle, Paul Harris, Frank Garcia and so on. Lost interest by my early twenties and then by chance ran into this interesting chap named David Roth doing his thing at that famous toy store in New York. I was hooked again. Over the years I've lost interest in cards due to everyone you show a card trick to has one to show you in return. Coin tricks and a few other props leave them stunned and not trying to top or match you. My favorite at this time is Double Deception. Glad to be aboard.
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
An intriguing story ... welcome
AnthonyCC
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of AnthonyCC
Welcome to the Café!
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
Welcome to the Café.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
dbaltes1520
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of dbaltes1520
Welcome to the Café! You are never to "young" to bring a smile to people with Magic! Even on Zoom you can experience the feeling - that tingling sensation - when someone goes "oh my"! Enjoy - happy to have you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » 52 Years Amateur Magician (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL