The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Unconventional.fun (a virtual magic convention) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Hello Café-fam!

Do you miss going to magic conventions? So do I. That's why I've decided to do something about it. Along with my partner Jonah Babins (host of Discourse in Magic) we've created a VIRTUAL MAGIC CONVENTION unlike any other convention in the world.

We've custom built our own virtual world, booked 25 of the world's top magicians, and planned all sorts of secret surprises!

If you want to know more, check out www.unconventional.fun or leave any questions here!

Looking forward to jamming with you soon,
Ben Train
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I’m unclear what the physical product sent to our house is and if we will get a download afterwards if it’s taped. Will it be available like this to buy if we can’t attend it on that day?
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Great questions!

1. The physical product includes a one-of-a-kind book made JUST for attendees of the convention (filled with magic and essays from many of the performers at the event), plus secret swag I don't want to tip yet!

2. The lectures and events will NOT be taped! That being said, the event last 13 STRAIGHT HOURS so there's lots of opportunities to participate even if you can't do the whole day!

3. All the information, with the full trailer, list of events, price, etc will be posted in exactly THREE DAYS! Stay tuned!

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Unconventional.fun (a virtual magic convention) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL