The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Walt Hudson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mark Walker
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Mark Walker
Just a quick note to say that my very dear friend Walt Hudson passed away in his sleep on Thursday, September 3rd.

For many years he wrote a popular monthly column, Magical Whirligig, for The New Tops magazine which was published by Abbott's Magic Company.

Walt loved sideshows and wrote about his experiences in Circus Report, James Taylor's Shocked & Amazed series, and many other publications.

Mark Walker
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3510 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Many condolences to you for your loss and prayers for all his family and friends.
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2328 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Sorry to hear of Walt's passing. I was never privileged to meet him in real life, but enjoyed his column in The New Tops.
MJE
View Profile
Elite user
After all these years,I STILL have only
409 Posts

Profile of MJE
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2020, David Todd wrote:
Sorry to hear of Walt's passing. I was never privileged to meet him in real life, but enjoyed his column in The New Tops.

Same here. Honestly, I can't remember much from the column, but I DO remember that it was always a Must-Read for me.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10619 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I never got to know him personally but he sounds like a great guy. My condolences to his friends and family.
Mark Walker
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Mark Walker
Thanks.

Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Walt Hudson (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL