The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Magic Review - Modern Z Wallet Pro by Patrick Kun (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
I received this in exchange for a fair and honest review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gHUoaASJPI

What is great about this new QUIVER CREATION?

- The locking system on both sides (removable for those who likes to lock only one side)

- Holds playing cards and can be used with Rainbow by Higar (sold separately)

- Out to Lunch principle built-in

- Secret hiding compartment on both sides

- A brand new logo with embossed marking so you can identify which side to open without even looking

- Made with genuine leather

https://www.patrickkun.com/products/modern-z-wallet-pro
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5930 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Is it a Z or a Himber? While they serve a similar purpose, there are distinct differences between the two and they are not the same. The names should not be used interchangeably.
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1681 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Tom, actually is both, what I mean is, the locking mechanism of this wallet is not the common one on a Himber and can be removed, I believe for sure from one side, not sure if from both (I don't have it handy)
So you could use it as a himber or as a Z or eventually as a Z wallet that locks
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I have a standard tall Himber Wallet, bi-fold type "Z" wallet, a "locking bi-fold type Z" Wallet (same locking mech as the standard himber) and this Modern Z Pro (bought a second one since I liked the first one so much). To me, the only difference between a Himber and a "Z" Wallet is whether it locks or not. I consider my TCC Locking Z Wallet a himber as it works exactly as the taller TCC himber wallet I own. They are made and lock the same (old fashioned) way. The great part of the Modern Z Pro as mentioned before, is it comes "unlocked" on one side (you also get the "pre made locking insert) to add if you wish as well as instructions on the video for it. The fact it has built in OTL on both sides as well as an ID window that can have the "Rainbow gimmick" by Higar (sp?) I have one in each wallet myself (1 full Q/D and a 10/S TCM) there is a lot packed in but also room to do as you wish.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
terrillific
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
292 Posts

Profile of terrillific
As usual these wallets are always Sold Out on his website.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Magic Review - Modern Z Wallet Pro by Patrick Kun (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL