The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Audience Management (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hey everyone. I’ve been getting a lot of requests to talk about audience management on my YouTube Channel.

I’ve been thinking of the best way to do this and have just uploaded a video all about audience management. It’s taken a long time to put together. I’m basically doing a deep dive on one of my close up performances at a wedding. I’ve recorded commentary over the performance and analysed what I do and why.

If this is popular I plan on doing more videos in a similar fashion. If you get time have a look at the video and let me know what you think and if you find it of any use.

Thanks very much everyone.

Here’s the link.

https://youtu.be/dnRzE9xWKSw
Doric
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of Doric
It. Is. Amazing.

More please!
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
Man! just watching your performance video really got me reminiscing about what that felt like Smile
performing and interacting with other people, Playing and joking etc....those were the days
sooooo long ago.......
charlie_d
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of charlie_d
Brilliant.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Tell me about it I miss it so much ! I just want to get out there & perform again it's been way to long ! I have all new tricks I practiced & have
no one to show them to but family lol !

Great Job Craig !
magicnorm
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
That was really informative Craig, thanks for sharing both the perforated insite.

Nm
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
Do this more often dude, this is a really good style of video, and one that isn’t being done often enough in my opinion
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

I’m really trying to make my YouTube channel a place where magicians can handle out and access loads of content on every aspect of magic. There is a lot I have planned with the channel including more of this type of video.

What I don’t want to do is Tutorials. I really don’t believe tutorials on YouTube is a great idea and it’s something I really want to avoid.

Any suggestions please let me know.

Craig.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Audience Management (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL