The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Auto Silk to Rose VS Electric Color Changing Silk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

OllieTC
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of OllieTC
Does anyone know if "Auto Silk to Rose" uses the same gimmick as the "Electric Color Changing Silk." Appreciate the help.
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Auto Silk To Rose I have using the mechanic silk to ball gimmick.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I have never heard of an electronic version for the rose or color change. Where would the electronics be concealed?
Mark Williams
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
513 Posts

Profile of Mark Williams
Hello Bill, This effect does not use electronics. It's just a name they gave to the trick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jLt2kMIB1A

Best Magical Regards,

Mark Williams
"Once is Magic!! Twice is an Education!!"
Merodach
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
95 Posts

Profile of Merodach
Hi OllieTC, I watched two videos with those names. I don't know if they are the correct effects, but after watching both videos it looks like two different gimmicks.

The "Auto Silk to Rose" looks very "mannual" from the video (non electric). The "Electric Color Changing Silk" gimmick looks like it is electronic (depending on the gimmick). A simple image search can show you images of the different effects OllieTC.

Hope this helps.
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Quote:
On Jul 1, 2021, Bill Hegbli wrote:
I have never heard of an electronic version for the rose or color change. Where would the electronics be concealed?

For the Electronic color changing silk , the electronic part is hidden inside the gimmick. The gimmick is not small and need to be palm.
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2021, Merodach wrote:
Hi OllieTC, I watched two videos with those names. I don't know if they are the correct effects, but after watching both videos it looks like two different gimmicks.

The "Auto Silk to Rose" looks very "mannual" from the video (non electric). The "Electric Color Changing Silk" gimmick looks like it is electronic (depending on the gimmick). A simple image search can show you images of the different effects OllieTC.

Hope this helps.

Yes they are both different gimmick. Auto silk to rose now have the electronic version as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Auto Silk to Rose VS Electric Color Changing Silk (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL