The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tear Drop by Nicholas Lawrence (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NicholasLawrenceMagic
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of NicholasLawrenceMagic
Hey guys, I just launched a New download on my website called ‘Tear Drop. It’s a visual 2 card Transposition that I’m excited to share with the community. It’s something I was going to produce as a physical product but since then I’ve simplified the method and decided it was better suited as a download. It’s definitely a cool New concept and the gimmick is very minimalistic but also very dependable. I believe anyone can make the gimmick very easily under a minute at home. (No Threads, No Magnets). I’m looking forward to hearing your guys thoughts. If you picked up the download and enjoyed it please let others know how awesome it is.. thanks!

(Product Link in the YouTube Description)
https://youtu.be/9lLpuiKNZyc
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
I saw the visual of this on Nicholas’s Instagram and loved it so I purchased it as soon as it came out.

It’s classic Nicholas magic. I love his work because his gimmicks are incredibly simple in deign and build and work in a way that a mirror a factory manufactured gimmick but with a quarter of the work.

This is no different. Simple to make and simple to perform. I highly recommend picking this up.

Madison
chriswiehl
View Profile
Veteran user
388 Posts

Profile of chriswiehl
Im the same boat as Madison.
Big Nicholas Lawrence fan. His magic is typically straightforward and workable. This is no different. When I talked to him about it he was telling me how he is doing the trick with no threads or magnets or anything. I was a bit skeptical, thinking maybe he was wording things cleverly. I picked this up as soon as he posted about this and I am extremely impressed. The gimmick took me about 2 minutes to make, then some practice is involved. You will be tearing cards, so make sure you have a lot of them. The trick is super fun and for the most part successful. I still have some practice to do and it helps to play around with it to get the feel right, but I feel that this trick is simple enough, interesting enough, and workable enough to put into a walk-around routine. Everything at the end is handed out (Signed and torn card) and you can go into any other trick after. You can also do magic with the gimmick in the deck and add this to a card routine.
This is another FANTASTIC trick and it is ABSOLUTELY worth the 15$. No Doubt in my mind on this one! Great Job NICK!
Your Favorite Magician
www.chriswheel.com
@wheelmagic
@yourfavoritemagician
Search for my products under "Christopher Wiehl"
NicholasLawrenceMagic
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of NicholasLawrenceMagic
Thanks for the kind words guys! I’m really glad you both enjoyed this simple download.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tear Drop by Nicholas Lawrence (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL