The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » IBM Active in Las Vegas? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eldini
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas
127 Posts

Profile of Eldini
Hello,

I'm moving to Las Vegas and am also trying to push my magic, get more serious. Part of that is to find an active group of magicians to learn from!

Is the IBM active in Las Vegas? I know with COVID things are unusual.

Look forward to hearing from you all!

Best,

Eldini
Anton4
View Profile
New user
Rensselaer, NY
56 Posts

Profile of Anton4
StephenRoy
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of StephenRoy
Yes, the Fantasma Ring is active. I get emails from them all the time. They meet monthly at the Top Hat and Wand Magic shop. Reach out to John, he will set you up.

Also, check out a Gary Darwin’s Magic club. It used to meet every Wednesday at Tommy Rockers, 8:00 pm. Gary died a few months ago, and I have moved away, so I’m unsure if it is still happening, but regardless, you’ll find plenty of opportunity in Las Vegas.
RobertApodaca
View Profile
Regular user
Henderson, NV
150 Posts

Profile of RobertApodaca
Bumping this thread.

Last I heard IBM meets at the Super Summer theater the first Weds of every month.

Tommy Rockers on Weds after 8pm is still active, just went this week.
StephenRoy
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of StephenRoy
Quote:
On Oct 8, 2022, RobertApodaca wrote:
Bumping this thread.

Last I heard IBM meets at the Super Summer theater the first Weds of every month.

Tommy Rockers on Weds after 8pm is still active, just went this week.

Robert! You're in Henderson! My old stomping grounds!

Eldini, Jeff McBride's Wonderground is monthly at the Olive on Sunset. It's always on a 3rd Thursday night. Small door charge for locals. There is always a lot of magicians there. Google it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » IBM Active in Las Vegas? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL