The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » New Tony Slydini Bill Wisch Audio Clip: Psychological Coins Through The Table - His Surprise Ending! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KevinWisch
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of KevinWisch
My dad posted a new Slydini Lesson Audio clip today. See description and link to Youtube below to view. Hope you enjoy!
- Kevin

From the Youtube Description:
In this audio clip of a lesson between Bill Wisch and Tony Slydini in January 1974, Slydini is presenting and offering insight into his “Psychological Coins Through” which was his surprise ending where instead of putting the coins through the table from the top to the bottom, he puts them through from the bottom to the top.

"Now give me your hand on the bottom of the table. Now wait wait wait wait wait... no it's the other hand. Now point. I'm sorry I'm not a fortune teller. Where's the hand on the bottom of the table? Why didn't you say so. There, look." At that moment, the coins have gone from the bottom of the table, to the top of the table, without the spectator ever expecting it to happen! He is then quoted as saying "Funny, fools the magicians."

This is featured in "The New Modern Coin Magic" by JB Bobo on pages 369-371. Do yourself a favor and pull out the "the Bobo book" and have some fun!

This represents just 1.5 minutes of footage of the over 38 hours of audio lessons that Slydini allowed me to record during my time spent studying with him. Please like and share this to get the word out about this amazing piece of history being released to the magic community for the first time. Thank you and stay safe!

Audio Clip Copyright 2020 Bill Wisch and Wisch-Craft Productions. All Rights Reserved.
https://www.billwisch.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » New Tony Slydini Bill Wisch Audio Clip: Psychological Coins Through The Table - His Surprise Ending! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL