The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Marlo's Kick-Count for getting pinky break near bottom of deck (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob G
View Profile
Inner circle
2831 Posts

Profile of Bob G
Hi everybody,

Below is a quote from Racherbaumer's Card Finesse II; he refers to Marlo's Kick-Count as an alternative method for counting two cards from the bottom of the deck so as to get a left pinky break above the bottom pair of cards. Does anyone have any thoughts about this move? Is it easier than a pull-down or buckle? Where might I find a description of the move?

"Flip the deck face-up into your left hand. Get a left pinky
break above the bottom two cards. Use a Pull Down, Buckle, or
Marlo's Kick-Count to obtain the separation."

Thanks for your help,

Bob
MorrisCH
View Profile
Veteran user
393 Posts

Profile of MorrisCH
You can find the description of the move in Johnny Thompson's book, this technique I believe is Johnny's firm favourite when it comes to obtain the break on the bottom of the deck.
Personally I found a simple pinky pull down a lot easer and faster compare to Marlo's kick-count, but kick count is a lot safer and more secure
Bob G
View Profile
Inner circle
2831 Posts

Profile of Bob G
That's all good to know -- thanks for your detailed post, Morris.

Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Marlo's Kick-Count for getting pinky break near bottom of deck (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL