The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Wizard Product Review 25-11-20 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic

David Penn, Wayne Fox and Sean Heydon take a look at the latest magic releases live on zoom:

STREAMLINED 2.0 (The Secret Tannery Edition) details here: https://www.worldmagicshop.com/produc...

We have a couple of special guests this week….If you have ever wanted to join The Magic Circle you are going to want to listen to what Robert Pound has to say. Robert is the examination secretary.
Our other guest is TV Magician Ali Cook who gives us the lowdown on his latest Fool Us appearance and also passes on some words of wisdom on how to land a major TV spot.

Reviewed on this week’s Wizard Magic Review:

Pick Your Poison by Erick Olson available from www.billabbottmagic.com/

Two-Headed Prediction by Christopher T. Magician

Gleam by William Alexis Houcke

Support the show by checking out all World Magic Shop’s & David Penn’s products right here: https://www.worldmagicshop.com/

Follow us on Instagram @wizardmagicreview
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Really great show, interesting interview, and some unique magic effects. They did a great job using Zoom, to communicate with each other.
Thanks guys loved it!

Thanks GTX for posting this show.
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Quote:
On Nov 27, 2020, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Really great show, interesting interview, and some unique magic effects. They did a great job using Zoom, to communicate with each other.
Thanks guys loved it!

Thanks GTX for posting this show.

Your welcome Bill.

Graham
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Thanks for the link GTX! Fun review and I loved the guests. I wish they would do that more often.

The products were meh for me, except for David's new wallet. I'm a sucker for quality leather props and that looks like it will fit the bill. Or bills. Or cards.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Quote:
On Nov 29, 2020, Wizard of Oz wrote:
Thanks for the link GTX! Fun review and I loved the guests. I wish they would do that more often.

The products were meh for me, except for David's new wallet. I'm a sucker for quality leather props and that looks like it will fit the bill. Or bills. Or cards.

Your very welcome Smile
livejeh
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of livejeh
Haha, great show man!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Wizard Product Review 25-11-20 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL